We drove to Utah to spend time with Phill and Jeannine for our Spring break. We got to be there for Chase's baby blessing, went to breakfast at Ikea, lunch at Apollo burger, dinner at Applebee's, movies at the "MEGAPLEX", scored some good deals at D.I., went to the Jordan River temple, hung out with Shanna's aunt and uncle, went to a fun park in West Jordan and watched our little nephews entertain us endlessly. Good times. Thanks Phill and Jeannine!
This is the Cardenaz Family Blog. I, Jeff Cardenaz, am starting this blog for the Cardenaz family and all those who love us as a way to communicate,share experiences, interests, and accomplishments etc.
Friday, April 3, 2009
Utah
We drove to Utah to spend time with Phill and Jeannine for our Spring break. We got to be there for Chase's baby blessing, went to breakfast at Ikea, lunch at Apollo burger, dinner at Applebee's, movies at the "MEGAPLEX", scored some good deals at D.I., went to the Jordan River temple, hung out with Shanna's aunt and uncle, went to a fun park in West Jordan and watched our little nephews entertain us endlessly. Good times. Thanks Phill and Jeannine!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for sharing your pictures, Shanna! They're great and it sounds like you all had a wonderful time in UT.
ReplyDeleteHey, I'm for anything that let's me see more grandson photos!
ReplyDeleteWhat wonderful pictures. Thanks for sending the link. I look forward to more adventures.
ReplyDeleteCarol- We want to hear about your adventures too! Post some pics of the kids if you can. We miss you all the way over here in California!
ReplyDelete