Just thought I would give an update on the boys. Chase is getting so big, he weighed 12.5 lbs and was 23 1/2 inches long at his dr. appointment last week. He smiles all the time, loves to blow bubbles and love to tell "stories." Isaiah is turning into a little boy! He loves to play with his cars and his robots. His new saying is "Check it out!" I am not sure where he got that, but it's pretty funny. He still goes to tumbling on Mondays, and he still can't jump with 2 feet, but he is getting good at his somersaults. Or "saults" as he calls them. Well we can't wait to see everyone at the end of the month!
This is the Cardenaz Family Blog. I, Jeff Cardenaz, am starting this blog for the Cardenaz family and all those who love us as a way to communicate,share experiences, interests, and accomplishments etc.
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Just thought I would give an update on the boys. Chase is getting so big, he weighed 12.5 lbs and was 23 1/2 inches long at his dr. appointment last week. He smiles all the time, loves to blow bubbles and love to tell "stories." Isaiah is turning into a little boy! He loves to play with his cars and his robots. His new saying is "Check it out!" I am not sure where he got that, but it's pretty funny. He still goes to tumbling on Mondays, and he still can't jump with 2 feet, but he is getting good at his somersaults. Or "saults" as he calls them. Well we can't wait to see everyone at the end of the month!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment