This is the Cardenaz Family Blog. I, Jeff Cardenaz, am starting this blog for the Cardenaz family and all those who love us as a way to communicate,share experiences, interests, and accomplishments etc.
Friday, July 3, 2009
Shirleen and Larry's Girls
I really like this picture of the four of us. Unfourtuantly Hannah still has two good arms in this picture. Last week she feel off her bike in Susanville and broke both her arms. She will be in a cast for the rest of the summer. Bummer!
This is a really great picture. I'm glad you've found a use for the blog. It's nice to look at it and see how the Family is doing. I think I'm gonna get Shanna to post more on this blog or at least copy all the family posts on her blog and paste them to this one.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis is a really great picture. I'm glad you've found a use for the blog. It's nice to look at it and see how the Family is doing. I think I'm gonna get Shanna to post more on this blog or at least copy all the family posts on her blog and paste them to this one.
ReplyDeleteI love this picture!
ReplyDelete